Story by Dilakshan
If there's something that lift up my mood anytime, anywhere without a doubt, that is a well spiced up 'pol sambole'. The fresh coconut blended with spicy kochchi can give you an instant feel of "heaven" and makes me feel home.
Alright, let’s see the delicious way to make an easy coconut sambal recipe at home in Sri Lankan style.
Coconut sambal is one of the well-known dishes among Sri Lankans. People prepare this dish very often for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
The coconut sambol is the best combination with every food, especially with Sri Lankan bread.
This easy coconut sambal is one of the easiest recipes you can make quickly at home.
Alright, let’s see the delicious way to make an easy coconut sambal recipe at home in Sri Lankan style
MY FAVORITE COMBOS
1. Pol sambol + Bread + Dhal Curry
2. Pol sambol + String Hoppers + Dhal Curry + Prawn Fry
3. Pol sambol + Coconut Rotti + Chicken Curry
1. Get ready with grated coconut, dried red chilies, onion, salt, sugar, and lime.
2. Grind dried red chilies and salt together to flakes.
3. Wash the mortar and pestle. Then, add the grated coconut and ground dried red chili flakes. Bash and muddle them using a pestle until they combined well.
4. Now add sugar and bash them again.
6. Taste the sambal and adjust salt if needed.
7. Now, take off all the mixture to a plate or bowl. Then, add the lime juice and mix everything well.